Tuesday, March 23, 2010

There are many reasons why I still love IKEA even after we have, according to Martin, outgrown their customer base. We went to IKEA yesterday to look at their kitchen stuff for fun mainly. They have some awesome kitchen ideas and I really think that they have improved over the years. What continues to impress me now that we have little Henry is all the baby-friendly stuff they have. They have the best changing room facilities I've seen in a long time. It makes me wonder why other companies don't set aside a nice, CLEAN, room for nursing mothers and changing tables. I've been in several restaurants lately that barely have a handicapped access stall much less a place to change a baby. I've been to some restaurants that in some great higher thinking, have put the changing table directly above a toilet, just daring you to drop something in! So I continue to love IKEA for their changing rooms, their yummy meatballs and just the cool cheap desing of it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home